About Us

Help for Children and Young people..

If you are worried about something that has happened, your mental health or anything else in your life, there are a number of ways you can seek help.


It can really help to talk to someone you trust. If you want to ask an adult for help, make sure it is a person you can trust and feel safe with. They might be someone you feel close to, or have helped you with something before. You may feel you want to talk to your club instructor or they could be anyone such as a:

  • parent, carer or someone else in your family
  • friend's parent or carer or a neighbour
  • teacher, sports coach or member of staff at your school
  • doctor, nurse or school counsellor
  • religious leader

If you do not want to talk...you can always write a letter to the person you feel you can trust. 


If you are 18 or under and need help do not hesitate to call CHILDLINE on 0800 1111
Childline offer free, confidential advice and support whatever your worry and whenever you need help.

In an emergency, you should call 999

It is important to know...there are lots of kind people out there that will listen and get you help!

WKF English Karate Federation